What makes us different ?
Happy’s Circus is a family owned, professional all-human show touring the UK, dedicated to bringing the enchanting world of circus to schools & charities. Our visit can raise substantial funds for your organisation whilst promoting community spirit.
Happy’s Circus is committed to providing a service to our clients which is second to none. When you book Happy’s Circus YOU choose the Magic! YOU decide the ticket prices. YOU decide whether our visit is to be a fundraising event or family fun. YOU decide whether we will stay for one, two, three days or even a week !
Happy’s Circus is the first and best touring circus in the UK which operates on a ‘win-win’ basis with communities . We will show you how with the benefit of our considerable support you can organise the publicity, generate additional income & maximise ticket sales which will all produce profit for your organisation.
- Provides a comprehensive Marketing Plan, posters, tickets, and all the support you need to make your event a success.
- Has been designed to be easily mobile : it takes us around two hours to set up our Big Top, which accommodates up to 600 people, and half the time to bring it down.
- Transport includes no articulated lorries, we are designed for school playing fields, particularly ideal for urban premises with restricted access.
- Works in close co-operation with organisers. We can adapt our programme to fit in with other events if appropriate.
You can choose from our :
- “Family Show for Fundraising or Fun”. Two hour shows. Weekend shows start Weekdays start at 6 pm. Weekends start@ 2pm.
- “Mega Fundraising Experience”.Two or three day stands
- “Community Events“. We will devise a programme of smaller shows according to your needs for your carnival week, community festival or family fun day.
- “Corporate Events” Includes circus for Garden Centres, Holiday Parks, Weddings and Halloween
- “Christmas Circus” Available for Winter Wonderlands and Garden Centres